Thursday, August 19, 2010

My lil' Book Worm Layout - Create a critter and Sugar n spice

Okay im having HUGE issues with my blog layout sorry :(


Here is another project I made with the back to school theme in mind ... My lil girl loves to look at books and loves when I read them to her so I thought I would put a picture of her on one side of the book and list her fav books on the other side.

I just love how it turned out

I used critter faces from peachy keen stamps for the worms face
http://www.peachykeenstamps.com/products/PK_754_Critter_Faces_SET_A_Medium-405-6.html

I cut the book from sugar n spice only the first two layers

the worm is cut at about 3"

I used make the cut and a font from my computer for the title

i took a scrap and rounded its corners embossed it in my cuttle bug ran some ink lightly over it and ribbon and a button to make it look like a bookmark

I added glossy accents on the glasses of my worm

added a strip of bazzil polka dot at the bottom and some ribbon

DONT FORGET !!! go back to www.thecanadianpapertrail.blogspot.com to enter for a giveaway !!

No comments:

Post a Comment